LS OBSERVER - Sensor Based Spectrum Monitoring System
LS OBSERVER is a spectrum monitoring, intelligent data collection and analysis system, for:
- Continuous national spectrum monitoring and control, spectrum inventory and efficient spectrum use
- Radio surveillance and control of
- Special events, critical sites, VIP protection
- Critical communications networks
- Network coverage measurements (including indoor, such as tunnels)
- EMF measurements
- Detection of whitespaces
- Geolocation and direction finding to locate interfering, illegal or enemy transmitters
- Military Use
More about LS OBSERVER for civilian use...
More about LS OBSERVER for Defense & Security...
DF Time Travel®
Conventional Direction Finding, as it has been used for decades, is a live method, which requires signals to be in the air to locate them “live”.
LS telcom has now developed a new and unique approach to direction finding, DF Time Travel®. This innovative method performs direction finding in the past. Integrated in LS OBSERVER and the new AOA 100 antenna system, it is capable to perform Direction Finding in the past. You can thus detect the source of transmission from past measurements. While scanning the radio frequency spectrum continuously, LS OBSERVER together with DF Time Travel® does not only store frequency/level/time information but also direction information, which are stored within the monitoring units for many months.
You receive complaints about interference that occurred in the past (and that may occur again)?
No problem at all, as you find the location of the transmitting source in the stored data and you can react immediately. No need to set up a direction finding campaign in the hope the interference occurs again to locate its source.
More about DF Time Travel®...
When big data, data mining and deep learning meet spectrum monitoring, this is called Spectrum Analytics®. This unique technology, developed by LS telcom over many years, provides advanced capabilities to record, analyze and automate processing of spectrum data:
- Big Data > obtain “big data” by recording the RF information and storing it in a database for many years, accumulating more and more data
- Data Mining > mine into recorded data, extract specific data sub-sets, process the data, analyze it, calculate technical parameters and set up statistics…
- Deep Learning > implement specific algorithms/calculations, process data continuously, automate tasks and business processes
More about Spectrum Analytics®
SpectrumMap is a cloud based big data system, which gathers real spectrum usage data from monitoring devices and presents it on a map in a fast, user-friendly way. The system utilizes spectrum data from many sources, such as fixed sites, temporary sites, mobile, handheld and portable devices. The LS OBSERVER monitoring units are ideally suited for the monitoring data collection, but also third party monitoring devices may be integrated and used.
More about SpectrumMap...